Saturday, October 14, 2017

Who do you think is going to win the world cup 2018?

Photo

DISCLAIMER: I'm not a Portugal fan. I am a fan of my own country france.
2016 was one of Ronaldo's best year, he won the Champions League and the Euro. No one believed in Portugal, even I didn't believe in them, but they did it, they've won the Euro thanks to this Man right here, the coach, and the good effort of the players.

Next up is the Fifa World Cup 2018. This is the biggest tournament in Football and everyone's eyes are on Messi and Ronaldo. Both of them, considered as the Greatest player that ever lived, have failed to win a World Cup. The World Cup is hosted every 4 years, therefore, the next one will be hosted in 2022. By the time the very next World Cup is hostedm Cristiano Ronaldo would be 37 years old. What i am trying to say is that, this is probably the last chance of Ronaldo trying to win a World Cup. I believe he knows that and he will play with all his abilities.

Portugal is not really favored into winning this, but they weren't favor into winning the Euro either. They've won it when no one thought they would, and this alone gives you a little bit of hope for them. There is proabably someone out there trying to tell me that "The World Cup is not like the Euro" which is true. The World Cup is way harder than the Euro but I still believe that there is a chance for Portugal.

Who do you think is going to win the World Cup 2018? I pick France because that's my home country but I would love to see Ronaldo lift that trophy once.

No comments:

Post a Comment